Having moved to Switzerland from the UK in 2012, I understand the many challenges of expat living.
Making a house your home can be one of them.
If you’re renting a property for a set period of time before moving on to the next adventure, you probably won’t want to invest a huge amount when you know it’s not forever, but it’s so important to feel happy and comfortable in your surroundings.
Shopping for home comforts can be time consuming and frustrating, especially if you’re not the creative type or don’t speak the language. Equally, your work and or family commitments might leave you with little time to spare.
With my expertise and fluent French, I can do all the hard work for you…from concept to delivery. Combining colours and textures with new and existing furnishings, let me help you bring your home to life – in an affordable way.
* Initial meeting to discuss requirements
* Produce a detailed action plan with areas for improvement
* From 600 CHF
* Busy work/family commitments? – save yourself time
* Focused, unbiased and emotionally detached, I can help you achieve better results in a shorter timescale
Areas we can address include:
* Maximising use of space and light
* Minor décor improvements
* Personal shopping – for hire/purchase of furniture, soft furnishings and accessories
* Room dressing and styling
Let me help you style your home, without the cost of renovation.